Each applicant must still be active in research at the time of the Call and must commit himself/herself to use the Award to pursue his/her scientific works.
The application file must be submitted before October 3rd, 2022, 3:00 PM (GMT + 1).
The application has to be completed in English and must contain the following items:
- Candidate(s) should mention the prize category in which they apply: Basic Research Award or Translational and Clinical Award
- The name and address of the research team’s home organization designated to receive the dedicated funds
- CV of each candidate (6000 characters)
- A list of scientific awards already received by the candidate(s)
- A summary of major achievements (3000 characters)
- List of 5 key words by order of relevance to the scientific work conducted
- List of up to 20 publications of the candidate(s) related to the research on which the nomination is based, with the reference of the 3 most significant publications
- Joint letters of recommendation signed by two internationally renowned scientists from different institutes (with a maximum of 5 sponsors)
Duly-completed applications must be submitted online and must respect the deadline indicated at the onset of the application procedure : appelsaprojets.fondation-arc.org
For further information: PrixARCLeopoldGriffuel@fondation-arc.org